Monday, August 10, 2009

THE NEW "OLD" F100


This a project we just picked up three weeks ago. It is a restoration Ford F-100 that will keep Chandler and I busy for the next couple of years. He just turned 14 and I thought it was a great buy to work on and hand the keys over to him on his 16th Birthday. (As long as he can keep his act together) Over all the truck is super solid and has great potential for minimal body work and paint. My initial plan is to lower the ride height a little, put a disc conversion kit on it and redo the body. Currently it has a 240 inline six cylinder that doesn't run. It was a new short block installed that never got completed. No plans at this time to do anyhing more than get it running and make sure the drive train is solid.

1 comment:

Jen said...

your so totally awesome dude!!!! I hope u and Chan do some great bonding after my floors get installed! I love you both!!!!