Tuesday, April 1, 2008

National Champion Cheerleader





I am aloud to bend the rules a little, I snuck Rylea into the boys blog page. What can I say I am a very proud Daddy. I went solo with the kids this wekend to KC Missouri for Ryleas Cheer competition and we had a blast. OK, i fibbed a little, I wasn't totally by myself, I had help from my parents and my grandma that met me in KC. They were a huge help. (Thanks guys) The days are long watching all levels of competition and sometimes even having to fight off sleep a time or two. But when Ryleas squad called the Cougar compete, you can find me on the edge of my seat. Nothing can substitute watching my only daughter putting everything into her routine only to be awarded a first place trophy at the Nationals. She was such a trooper having to perform twice and even with a headache the second day. Here are some photos of our weekend in KC. enjoy...,
Ry and Jen are off to Chicago this weekend for their last competition of the year while Chan and I stay in Nebraska for Chandler's Earlybird Baseball Tournament.

.

1 comment:

One- said...

I am very proud of you Rylea Renae- I'm just not sure about how grownup you look. I am not ready for that yet!