Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mt Cresent IA






As the spontaneous guy that I am, I decided to take advantage of the above freezing temperature (44 F) and take Chan to snowboard for the first time. It was harder than he thought and he had to trade his first snowboard for a shorter one. But like his dad, it didn't take him long to hit the lift and head to the top. They had a big air competition while we were there (NO! Chan didn't enter), but we did get a good pic in front of their Mini Cooper. He says he is sore already, can't wait til hear the whining tomorrow.

3 comments:

Grandma Donna & Grandpa said...

WELLLLLLL YOU TWO sure can take some crazy adventures! WHAT no snow in Nebraska!!? Great job Chan, I liked the mini-cooper, which I must say has a RATHER large can sitting on it's roof! We enjoyed the video! HOW sore are you today? I would be BROKEN and sore and not able to MOVE!. Take care and please BE CARFUL!! Love, Granmaw K. and Granpaw Vroom-Vroom

One- said...

Great job! You did an amazing job for your first time. I give the fall a 10+. Love and miss you all-

Grandma Donna & Grandpa said...

OK, so I hope you guys post some current photos, since LEGS is finished with studying and testing. Love to both & all of you! Mom K.